Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cinnamon Cronuts @ The Harvest

What a pity! The interesting article I was reading was talking about cronuts in US... Totally out of reach...
However recently on the way, I was surprised by a familiar picture on a giant billboard with text... "Cronuts now available on Harvest". So I stop by at the store & curiously looking for it.
There're 3 flavors : Choco, Vanilla & Cinnamon. As I'm not sweet teeth person, I picked Cinnamon one. The cronuts need 15 minutes to be served. Unfortunately nothing special about the cronuts... just like regular pastry... Flaky but very crispy, sprinkled with cinnamon powder & sugar.


Rate : *****
Price : IDR25K


The Harvest
Jl. Senopati Raya No. 47,
Jakarta,
Indonesia

Ph. 5289 2424
www.harvestcakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...